AEIOU - Wes Eisold.

Sitting only cuz I couldn't stand to walk much further under black skies with watered eyes I was watching the tide rolling in
And I was thinking I should make fun here and start over again My legs barely hold all of my heart and soul My ears hardly hear
only our sound is clear My mouth merely moves the words just disappear My eyes see so clear the reason to care Maybe we weren't
supposed to wake up today Leaving me room only to celebrate that nothing's changed If I was there- If you were here the world
could end I wouldn't care So wake me up never, please, lock the door, and lose the keys My legs barely hold all of my heart and
soul My ears hardly hear only our sound is clear My mouth merely moves the words just disappear My eyes see so clear the reason
to care To set the record straight- I never could relate And just when it all went wrong- You sang a different song Never knew
someone who knew how the years had been and I never thought that I would ever end up like this So hidden, far and gone, I'm so crowded
alone And I hope you understand, you fixed my broken plan

19 comments:

Pablo said...

i can't even comment on here...gash :-/ oh well I guess the flips intend for us to no longer communicate via the interwebs...dunno why im writing this since the post wont appear anyway lol

Pablo said...

oh lol it's worked this time >< I'm such a nublet. Anyway I wanted to ask if you wrote this? and when? x

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

ha Nublet XD indeed you are mister wood elf fancy frolick feet hair! Xxx and no its Wes Eisold and its called AEIOU it does say that in the title haha...pay attention next time! *slaps ruler on table*

Pablo said...

haha I thought maybe you wrote it due to the bad spelling ;-)

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

:P i spell immensely! whats spelt wrong? and no thats hardcore singers for you/....where is your blog puppy quom xxxx

Pablo said...

http://thegospelaccordingtopablo.blogspot.com

Nothing on it yet though, it's confusing me.

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

haha i will help you out :) we can have a blog sesh at some point in the near future, conrats on the job mister wee socks man! Xxx

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

are you still fllowing me btw? Xx

Pablo said...

I appear to be, I have no idea. Am I? I don't know. I am cooking a massive roast dinner all to myself. Just thought I'd tell you that to make you jealous. Mmmmmmm. And where's this wee socks thing come from? I've never mentioned liking wee socks.

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

:O to yourself! tut tut you should probably let me check if there is any poison in all of it first :) cos i care and all that. sorry about todays confusion :/ Xxxx

Pablo said...

I'm sorry too...think we both just jumped the gun a bit, also guilty *hands up*. Ok we both just need to remember that we are both genuine people who care about each other...who both have issues (who doesn't) and that all that really matters is quoms and flips. Everything else is just a sideshow xxxxxx

Pablo said...

and I think you've nibbled enough of my chicken missy! xxx

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

what chicken?!?!?!? LIES BLASPHEMY AND CALLUMNY!!! i didnt touch it! xxx

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

ha i was just checking to see if it was safe anyway. :)

Pablo said...

and was it?

Pablo said...

You're still not following my blog :-(

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

i am! might help if you gave me something to read :) Xxx

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

oh paul, you might find this a lot easier to use plus i need friends on there haha, its a lot easier to use and more accessible and less complicated, you can upload pictures, scrapbooks etc my page is

http://tripsypixie.livejournal.com/profile

JOIN!!! i want to hear your thoughts!

Pixie Face ~TWISTED JEWELLERY~ said...

livejournal.com darling. ou du chem dont ya know *flicks hair*

Post a Comment